We offer the whole range of conveyancing services.
If you are a first time, one-off buyer of a property, the legal side of buying or selling property may seem a little daunting. You may have heard stories of lengthy legal procedures and uncooperative lawyers, but that does not have to be the case, nor is it always the case.
Our priority is to make your conveyancing experience as smooth as possible. We are here to help you with the legalities of buying or selling property, and our client-focused approach has helped us become one of the most trusted property lawyers for those that we have acted for.
The services provided by the conveyance department include:
- Negotiating and drafting of agreements relating to property transactions
- The preparation and registration of several Charges, Guarantees, Mortgages, Commercial Agreements and other Title Registration
- Conventional and sectional title transfer of properties
- Sub-division and consolidation of properties
- Various applications, consents and endorsements
- Leases and tenancies
- Preparation and registration of Transfer and other Conveyance of real property, Leases and Assignment
- Rendering legal opinions
- Incorporation of companies